We know there are a ton of Holiday Gift Guides out there, and we don't want to make your shopping even more difficult and confusing, but we wanted to share just a few of our favorite gift ideas :)
1. Tory Burch: In Color - The perfect gift. It's beautifully designed, and would look great on any coffee table as an accent decoration.
2. Kate Spade Bluetooth Speaker - We know the techy gifts are usually for the guys, but who wouldn't want this adorable Kate Spade bluetooth speaker?! Only $60, and perfect to take skiing, or out to the pool in the summertime!
3. Nike 'Frees - A cute new pair of frees are on both of our Christmas lists this year. We love them! And who doesn't? Our favorite are the 5.0 TR fit 4 in the ivory/light grey ash color. We love the hint of lime! Buy them at Nordstrom just to be safe. They have no time limit on their return policy, so if they want to exchange for a different color, Nordstrom makes it really easy.
4. North Face Down Vest - A cute and warm down vest should be on one of our essentials posts. We love this one by The North Face, but you can find less expensive alternatives at Target.
5. Calibrate Check Shirt - Both of our husbands have these and they're the best fit! Plus we love the design and colors. You can't go wrong with one of these!
6. Jawbone Jambox - Lets be honest, most guys love the latest and greatest gadgets and technology. Unfortunately those are usually the most expensive gifts! This bluetooth speaker is the perfect gadget for your dad or hubby that won't break the bank! We actually own this and love it ourselves :)
7. Omaha Steaks - Paige and Mike had recently purchased a grill before Christmas last year, and our parents got Mike an Omaha steaks gift card, along with some other grilling gadgets. It was a huge hit! You can order the steaks online, and they are flash frozen to lock in flavor. They're soooo yummy :)
8. A classic barber shop shave - Men like to be pampered just like women, but you usually won't find them going in for a weekly pedi! This is a great gift to pamper your man in a "manly" way. Ray's barber shop in Utah offers a classic shave along with a facial (for men), steamed towels, the whole shebang!
For stocking stuffer ideas, be sure to check out our cousin, Jordan Greer's blog! She recently put together the cutest stocking stuffer guide that we'll definitely be using this year :) #sharethegoodness